- March 4, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy surgery is a minimally invasive surgical procedure – done to check the problems in the abdomen or a woman’s reproductive system. It is done by using a thin tube – called a laparoscope – inserted into the abdomen through a small incision. This incision is a small – cut made through the skin for the duration of the surgical procedure to insert a camera to capture images on a video monitor. It is done to view the inside of the body without major trauma to the patient. There is no need for a longer hospital stay; while recovery rate is fast without any pain (or less pain) and smaller scars in comparison to open surgery.
It is recommended for people with abdominal symptoms and may be used to diagnose blockages, infections, unexplained bleeding, and tumors or other growths.
Laparoscopic Surgery in Varanasi for Women – Why Is It Required
According to doctors in a recognized laparoscopic surgeon hospital in Varanasi, this minimally invasive surgical procedure may be used to diagnose/treat the following complications:
- Pelvic Prolapsed – It is a condition of drop-in reproductive organs or out of the vagina.
- Ovarian Cysts – It is a fluid-filled sac – forming inside or on the surface of an ovary.
- Fibroids – These grow and form inside/outside the uterus (Most fibroids are non-cancerous).
- Endometriosis – It is a condition, in which tissues that normally lines the uterus grows outside of it.
In addition to the aforementioned issues, laparoscopy in Varanasi may be used to:
- Treat Incontinence (Accidental or Involuntary urine leakage).
- Remove an ectopic pregnancy that grows outside the uterus. It can be life-threatening for a pregnant woman.
- Perform a tubal ligation which is a procedure used to prevent pregnancy by blocking a woman’s fallopian tubes.
- It may be used to perform a hysterectomy – the removal of the uterus that may be done to treat cancer, abnormal bleeding, or other disorders.
Proper diagnosis and checkups along with surgical procedures are some of the key points to take into consideration.
Why Does One Need This Surgery to Get Done?
- It is recommended for those, who have severe and/or chronic pain in the abdomen or pelvis.
- If one is feeling a lump in Abdomen.
- If the patient has abdominal cancer (Laparoscopic surgery can remove certain types of cancer).
- It is recommended for women with heavier than normal menstrual periods and for a woman who wants a surgical form of birth control.
This surgery is the right option for women having trouble getting pregnant. Laparoscopic surgery in Varanasi is used to check for blockages in the Fallopian tubes and other conditions that can affect fertility.
You are advised to consult with experienced surgeons, who have expertise in this type of surgery. From a recognized laparoscopic surgeon hospital, you will get the right solutions and complete assistance in recovery. They do checkups properly and provide you with the right solutions. Schedule an appointment and get the right treatment.