Mini IVF in India is as same as conventional IVF in the process and treatments. As under IVF, the fertility drugs is been given to the female same as in Mini IVF but the fewer fertility drugs compare to IVF, which is why it’s Mini IVF. Sedatives given under this process produce fewer eggs and hence the risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome gets decreased.
Mini IVF consumes fewer drugs in the process and sometimes it also happens that no drugs used so the cost incurred in the process is low compare to other programs.
Who Can Opt for Mini IVF?
Mini IVF would be a better option for those who:
- Are under 35 Age
- Have tubal factor infertility
- Do not have male factor infertility
- Have fear of needles. (Fewer Injections for Fewer Fertility Drugs!)
- Have PCOS and are at risk of developing OHSS
- Are going to start their cancer treatment or the fertility drug could harm the person regarding their cancer.
- Are doing IVF to preserve their fertility before treatment.
- Have low ovarian reserves. With low ovarian reserves, high doses of fertility drugs are unlikely to produce a high quantity of eggs. The money spent on those drugs may be wasted.
- You want low budget IVF (As Mini-IVF is less expensive compare to other IVF programs).
- Wants to try Mini IVF treatment back to back and in rush for somewhere else.
Couples can also choose for mini IVF in case they want to avoid the IUI treatment risk. Under IUI treatments doctor can’t decide how many eggs may fertilize, while in Mini IVF you or the doctor can decide to transfer one or more than one embryos.
Benefits of Mini-IVF
Many couples choose Mini-IVF as this is the budgeted option to have a pregnancy and conceive a child. But there are also other numbers of benefits of choosing this option:
- Lower Drug Dosages
- Less Possibility of drug reactions, including OHSS
- Few Clinic visits, Ultrasounds, and blood tests
- Less likely to require anesthesia for Egg Retrieval
- Have less chances that leftover embryos get freeze
- Less Chances of multiple pregnancies (twins or more)
Mini-IVF process is also the same as the normal IVF process but the time taken under the process is less compared to the normal IVF.
Why you should choose IVF with Us!
We are the best IVF centre for IVF in Varanasi and have helped deliver around 10,000 couples to conceive. With the best technology used in our IVF treatments, we are continuously gaining success in our processes. Providing our patients the best care and facility at our IVF centre in Varanasi is our utmost priority as NewLife pays respect to our patients by providing them the care they deserve for the life they are bringing into this world. We provide IVF at an affordable price in Varanasi and deliver the best treatment that facilitates our patients.
NewLife Hospital has always been at the forefront in introducing cutting-edge technologies, practices, and procedures. Our centre is fully compliant with ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research) standards and audited by international experts to ensure Quality Assurance & Quality Control measures. This enables us to adhere to international standards required for a laboratory and ensure they are up to date with the latest in technology, processes, and procedures.