- April 30, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Surrogacy
Making childbirth becomes difficult for those couples, who are struggling with infertility or any other health difficulties (both or anyone). In Indian societies, childbirth for married couples is a major concern that not only draws the attention of family but also provides all others to talk about you. A strong desire to have children often leads to other options. If regular unprotected sexual intercourse for continuously more than 6 months is not showing any progress in conceiving, the most important thing is to consult with infertility experts or gynecologists, who will do a proper diagnosis and find out the main issue that has been blocking your ways. However, nothing is impossible in this technologically advanced world and its impression can be seen in the medical industry too.
Technology has improved and the numbers of possibilities are available with almost all improbable automation evolving over time. Surrogacy treatment in Varanasi is available – recommended to couples who are living as married couples for the last five years and with a medical history of being unable to conceive naturally. If IVF failure occurs every time, surrogacy can be the right option. For this, the most crucial part is to search for the top and most recognized surrogacy clinic in Varanasi – that will be an ideal option for childless couples from the same city, neighboring cities, and even from the rest of the nation.
The surrogacy journey is special as the people involved and the experience means something different to everyone. You may see varied cases, in which numerous physical, emotional, financial, and legal problems occurred and made this agreement a bit difficult. The main advantage is that this arrangement allows them to realize the goals of becoming parents.
Some of the plus points of involving in this arrangement are the following:
- Surrogacy brings families together – the right solutions for those facing unsuccessful attempts to start a family.
- It is also an ideal option for those with medical issues that make pregnancy dangerous.
- Single intended dads can reap the benefits of this arrangement. There are many cases in India like Karan Johar, Tushar Kapoor and even various couples like Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra, etc have got the pleasure of parenthood through this process.
- It is the right way of enabling genetic relationships as both parents may be able to preserve a biological bond.
- A legally binding contract is made to keep the rights of the surrogate and the intended parents protected. It is done so everyone understands precisely what to expect during the surrogacy process.
- Intended parents are allowed to take part in checkups and key milestones like embryo transfer and birth.
- According to experts at a selected surrogacy center in Varanasi, it helps in the delivery of healthy pregnancies.
Know About the Negative Sides before Involving in This Process
There are some negative points too like it can be an expensive process that may require around 10 Lakhs to invest for the entire process.
Before you get involved in this process, you need to check the regulation and know about the Assisted Reproductive Technology Regulation Bill (ART) 2021 – which establishes the guidelines for the safe and ethical use of assisted reproductive technology in the nation and makes married couples, live-in partners, and single women all eligible for the procedure. They will be regulated by the National Board for Advertisement, Regulation, Reviews of Regulations, Guidelines, and similar others. The new legislation prohibits commercial surrogacy in India. However, it allows altruistic surrogacy treatment in Varanasi.
If you stay in touch with professionals at a recognized surrogacy clinic in Varanasi, you will get precise solutions step-by-step.